Monday, October 29, 2007

My First Tagging

Thanks to Silly Witch for magically tagging me! The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same.

1) I'm watching Bargain Hunt, having eaten my typical breakfast of toast with peanut butter and a glass of water. Peanut butter is one of nature's perfect foods, in my opinion.

2) Have you ever heard of CrossFit? Rowdy gave me a series of sessions with one of their trainers for my birthday. It's hard work, but so fun. My arms are starting to look more-defined again. I have to work harder to get back the six-pack I had from working out with a trainer in NYC. But I know it's possible! (see www.crossfitsocal.com)

3) If I could develop any talent, I would like to be more musical. I pretty-much wasted the piano lessons I had as a child--never practiced, never learned to play with two hands. Oh well. I suppose if I had the time I could take lessons now.

4) I really like it when I am well-groomed--toenails painted, waxable areas waxed, etc., but I am so lackadasical about setting up appointments for things.

5) Though I've never been much on cruising, the idea of taking a cruise to Antarctica has really grabbed my fancy. Maybe in 2009??

6) My favorite thing to eat when I'm sick is spaghetti with a thickly-meaty sauce.

And now I'm tagging RowdyMatt, Stephanie O. (don't think I haven't noticed you haven't posted for over a month), Janette (though I'm still waiting to read her list of 10 Most Snoggable Fictional Characters), Jen N., Kiki, and Steph H. (to encourage her to start a blog).

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I just love you! Peanut butter is a perfect food. I've been thinking I'd like to cruise Alaska some day.

I admire the way that you decide what you want and just go for it. Thanks for responding.

Anonymous said...

all right you blogging bandita, i did my tag! so go read it. all of you! tags, i dont need no stinking tag!

Amberly said...

thanks for participating! I, too, enjoy being well-groomed but seldom take the time to do the unnecessary stuff like a great pedicure. Also, from my singular cruising experience, my advice is go for it!

My Rad Life!