Saturday, June 23, 2007

And Thaaats a Soooonnng ooooof Teeeennnnn!

Note to Karen: there is a scary part at the end. Go hide behind the green Barcalounger.

I have been able to set up an actual countdown clock (such as it is), obviating the need for further Sesame Street counting posts. Too bad, really. Not being a computery person, I don't know how to resize the clock to fit the sidebar, but it seems more logical to me to have it over there, rather than as a post that will be pushed down the page with successive posts.

So, there you have it. Ten days to go!

3 comments:

karen said...

I don't think I was scared of the baker, I think it was anxiety. I couldn't take the tragedy of the fallen baked goods. He worked so hard on those cakes, only to have them end up on the floor. Poor baker man.

Janette Rallison said...

I remember that countdown. (Although I loved the song about two better. You know: One, two, two little girls . . Sing it with me all of you vintage Big Bird fans!)

We're to what--6 days left? Time to clean the house and pretend it's been that way all along.

tenacious d said...

I hired a housekeeper just after Rowdy left. She's scheduled to come in the day before he gets home, so the place will be in tip-top condition. No way could I snow him into thinking I did it myself. He knows me too well.

My Rad Life!