Saturday, April 7, 2007

Self Portrait Saturday


To comfort myself after putting Rowdy on a plane yesterday, I decided that I needed a Pamper Diane Day. I had a 90-minute facial, brow wax, highlights and haircut today. Yay!!
After weeks of trying to coordinate with my regular hairdresser, I gave in and found someone new. This is the result. I am very pleased with the length, layers and color. My dad said once that nothing puts a woman in a good mood like going to the hairdresser, and I agree. I just love this cut! So, if you live in San Diego and are looking for a hairdresser, go see Morgan at Indigo in Hillcrest. Not to say that I don't like Margaux Glick, my former hairdresser, but she's very, very hard to get an appointment with.
You may be sharp-eyed enough to see the tiny white spot on my left shoulder. I was changing into the salon robe in the bathroom and draped my sweater over my purse, which was sitting on the counter. A couple of seconds later, I smelt a very funny smell...oh dear! I burned a quarter-sized hole in my sweater! Fortunately, I was thinking just this morning that I should have put this particular garment into the DI pile the other day. Now it's going into the trash.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

You look fabulous! Your hair looks shiny and healthy, I'm quite tempted to come to San Diego to get my hair done. Is Rowdy gone for good, for a while? I hope you keep blogging, don't get lonely over there- let me know if you need an adventure in Phoenix!

steph said...

It looks great! You've always had gorgeous hair anyway!

Deelight said...

You are always beautiful, Nan, but I agree that it makes me feel good to pamper myself.

When would be a good time to come and see you?

Jaime said...

Diane! You are glowing! I am totally supportive of a Diane-Day! I live for the occasional pedi. So-Cal suits you so well - if only some of that sun would hit the UWS finally.

Amberly said...

where are you? what's the latest in the last week?

My Rad Life!