Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tempus Fujit

One of the ways I pass the time when I work late-night shifts is blogging. Tonight, I looked through my entire blog and discovered, much to my surprise, that I've been blogging for over a year. Wow!

Some highlights:

1. I lost the 10 pounds that I wanted to lose. (How is it that this is the #1 highlight, before even Rowdy's war adventure? Well, maybe it's because I'm self-centered. Or maybe because it has been a long-held goal of mine.)
2. Rowdy went to Iraq and came home, somewhat worse for the wear, but he normalized pretty quickly.
3. Our kids became world travelers.
4. We've done some things to the house (pictures will be posted soon, really!).
5. Rowdy and I have discovered long-lost family members. (Rowdy's family members are closer to him on the family tree than mine are to me, but it's AG.)
6. We've contended with the Tiki Curse in Hawaii and prevailed. By prevailed, I mean that we didn't die.
7. My dear Felt 35 sisters finally had that reunion we've been talking about for 25 years. It was wonderful!
8. I've tinkered with templates and headers and changed the blog name, but I still am not happy with the look of my blog. Oh well. It's a work in progress.

5 comments:

Darrell said...

Belated anniversary! Keep em coming!...

Janette Rallison said...

Love the new picture. What a gorgeous family!

Unknown said...

I like the sandy blog color. I'll have to return and see if it changes again :-)

Amberly said...

I love the new pic!

Jennalee :) said...

congrats on the past year then...gee i need to lose 10 pounds *sigh*. thank you again for all of the information. i was soooo excited to receieve it in the mail. you are a doll!

My Rad Life!